Most dates require a minimum 2 night stay.
****CHECK-IN/OUT IS AT PEEKABOO CANYON WOOD FIRED KITCHEN, LOCATED AT THE FLAGSTONE – 233 W. CENTER STREET, KANAB, UTAH****
There is no daily maid service, however, additional service is available for $15 upon request.
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
A valid credit card number and first nights deposit is needed to take a reservation. This is to hold and guarantee the room.
If you must cancel your reservation at any time, there will be a $15 processing fee. If you cancel with less than 72 hours notice, shorten your stay or check-out early, please understand you are responsible for your entire reservation. If we can rebook your room(s), a full or partial refund may be made.
No-show reservations will be charged for entire reservation and we will provide a full or partial refund if we can rebook reserved room(s).
A full payment for all room and tax charges are due for bookings of 5 or more rooms and for reservations during holiday and special event times at 30 days prior to arrival. 30 day cancellation notice is required on bookings of 5 rooms or more and for some holidays and special events.
The Flagstone Studios is non-smoking. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available and there is a $250 charge for anyone smoking inside of their guest room.
We only accept children 8 years of age and older. Each child over the age of 8 will be charged $10 night, if over double occupancy.
There is a 13.2% tax rate applicable to those staying at the hotel.
Lost or un-returned room keys are $25.
Dog Friendly Policy
We welcome dog sleepovers from Best Friends Animal Sanctuary (complimentary) and your dog. Dogs are allowed in designated rooms and the Dog Friendly Policy is as follows: (Sorry – we don’t allow cats)
- Dogs must be well socialized around people and other dogs, all dogs must be on a monthly flea preventive.
- Dogs must be fully housebroken and must be kept on a non retractable leash at all times when outside of the motel room.
- Dogs must be crated any time they are left unattended (crate not provided).
- All dogs must be up to date on immunizations; make sure to bring a copy of shot records.
- You must clean up after your dog inside and outside and dogs cannot be leashed/attached to the outdoor furniture.
- If your dog causes damage, you are fully responsible for cleaning fee, repair and/or replacement.
- ONLY ONE DOG PER ROOM. (Please call us for exceptions -844.322.8824)
- A $10 per dog fee, per night applies. Animals in a dog free room will be charged a cleaning fee of $100.